5 Reasons Why My Cat and Dog Must Be Alien Life Forms!
Here’s a little piece I wrote that I hope will make you smile, giggle:, or brighten your day:
1. Cutting Contact from the Outside World–They hoard my attention and refuse to allow me to contact or interact with other humans!
2. Populating My House and Space- Both life forms are molting a coat for what I think will soon be a duplicate or multiple of the original form–it must be replicating! I keep finding hair everywhere!
3. World Domination- Slowly, they are intentionally draining my resources (and nerves) in hopes that I will run out of patience and money!
4. Mind Control- They constantly remind me of the same thing over and over: they remind me to feed them, they remind me to pay attention to them, they remind me to brush them, they remind me to let them out–help!
5. Defiance-They live in my house and I am just lucky that they don’t throw me out–because they don’t hear a thing I say or do a thing I ask!
Posted on January 9, 2012, in Health, Media & Trends and tagged 5 Reasons Why My Cat and Dog Must Be Aliens!, blog, giggles, Health, humor, Parkinson's Disease, positive thinking, smile, stress. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.