Monthly Archives: December 2012
A Soft Voice in A Noisy World: A Guide to Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease – 12/12/12 Book Launch!
To all our friends, followers and fans – I am excited to announce that today/Wednesday 12/12/12, I’m officially launching my first book: A Soft Voice in a Noisy World: A Guide to Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease.
As today is 12/12/12, I’m asking you to help promote the book by doing one or more of the following to help us get the word out about the book.
- Join our 12/12/12 book launch on Wednesday, December 12, 2012. Let’s make A Soft Voice In A Noisy World the most talked about book on Parkinson’s Disease!
- Please buy the book on Amazon (paperback and Kindle), Smashwords (lots of eFormats), Createspace, Kobo, or Barnes & Noble (Nook).
- “Like” us on Facebook, Smashwords, Createspace, Kobo, Barnes & Noble (Nook), Amazon (paperback and Kindle), or Pinterest.
- Share a mention or link via email, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, or by some other social media site to 12 or more friends who may have interest in learning about this book.
- Please take a moment to read a portion of this book and comment, review, rate, or blog about A Soft Voice In A Noisy World at any, some, or all of the sites listed above.
- Email us comments, suggestions, thoughts, or requests for speaking engagements to asoftvoiceatrobbworks.com.
- Help us get to 12,000 followers by 12/24/12. Follow us on Twitter@asoftvoicepd.
I hope you enjoy my book and find health and hope!