17 Secrets To A Better Day — And Life
1. Do what you can to stay healthy without overdoing it.
2. Avoid debt as best you can.
3. Know when to walk away –from anything.
4. Timing when to speak and when to just listen is an art.
5. Be helpful to others and patient with yourself.
6. Do as little harm as possible.
7. Spend wisely!
8. Protect children, animals, and the environment.
9. Do something to brighten someone’s day today.
10. Spend at least a little time doing something you are passionate about.
11. Make a difference to the best of your ability.
12. Avoid gossip and pointless conversation.
13. Let the people in your life know how you feel.
14. Try not to have a fixed opinion about anyone or anything.
15. Be appreciative of others!
16. Treasure the small and simple joys of life.
17. Consider being a resource instead of an adviser, when asked by another.
I can’t say that all of these are easy, but I’m working on it! Feel free to share, if you like the list. Thanks!
Posted on March 4, 2013, in Education & Support, Philosophy, Uncategorized and tagged 17 Secrets To A Better Day -- And Life, 2013, a soft voice in a noisy world, blog, brain surgery, cure, Disease, doctor, doctors, Health, illness, Karl, media, nature, Parkinson's, PD, positive thinking, reiki, Robb, stress, support, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.