Let me hear from you!
I want to know if you have questions, comments, or suggestions for upcoming posts. Are there specific topics related to Parkinson’s that you want me to write about?
Check out the National Parkinson Foundation’s (NPF) new First Connect My Page program site and register. I recently wrote 4 articles for the project. Go to the NPF site for more information.
If you’ve read my book, A Soft Voice In A Noisy World : A Guide To Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease, please consider this:
- If you enjoyed reading my book, please review it on one or more of these sites: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, GoodReads, Smashwords, Kobo,Google Books, or any other site you frequent or feel would be a good place to promote the book.
- Please tell your local bookstore and library that A Soft Voice is available for easy ordering from Lightning Source. This makes ordering for libraries and bookstores who want to have copies in stock very convenient.
- If you have a support group and are considering a bulk order to sell, giveaway, or are considering a book club with the book, please send us mail.
- I speak frequently to Parkinson support groups, conferences, and medical groups and can speak on the book or a wide range of topics if your organization is in need of a speaker.
- 5 Tips For Today
- Most time-release pills have a matrix makeup and should not be split, so check the bottle and/or ask your pharmacist.
- Citrus and pills are not always a good combination, so make sure the citrus and your pills don’t interfere with each other.
- The mind, body, and spirit, are all connected so feed all three! Challenge your mind, Work the body, Calm your spirit.
- Laugh, laugh, laugh.
I will be attending and speaking on a panel at the World Parkinson Congress on creativity. If you are attending the event, please come by!
Have a great day!
Posted on September 24, 2013, in A Soft Voice book, Education & Support, Health, Medications and tagged a soft voice in a noisy world, blog, book, Congress, cure, Disease, doctors, Health, illness, Karl, Let me hear from you!, medicine, Parkinson's, Parkinson's Disease, PDPatient, positive thinking, Robb, support, wellness, World Parkinson Congres, WPC. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.