Monthly Archives: December 2014
To my friends and followers,
Thank you for your support and interest in my blog! Watch for my 2nd book to be released in 2015! I plan to improve this site and post more often.
If you have topics, issues related to PD or interviews that you would like me to address or explore , please let me know. I wish you all a very Happy New Year!
What does another New Year’s mean?
- It means that I can disregard all the junk food that I ate last year and start with a clean slate.
- I can watch When Harry Met Sally and count my blessings that I have a wonderful spouse.
- It means I have to complete ALL of the projects that I neglected or left unfinished plus create new projects to leave uncompleted for next year!
- I have an excuse to drink sparkling wine and stay up late to sing a song that I’m not sure I understand.
- I can make semi-firm promises to myself that I may or may not keep.
- I can write checks and letters for at least a month with the wrong year on them.
- I’ll be saying, “Where did that year go?”
- I can pity those people in Times Square who actually choose to experience the human to Sardine can process.
- I can try to justify my need for juggling multiple paper calendars when all I need is the ONE on my smartphone.
- I have to hurry up my tax preparation so I can file an extension to get even more time.
- I can practice procrastination to the point of being an art form!
- Make re-solutions to old habits.
- Join a health club for a week and bitch about my weight the remaining 51 weeks.
- Laugh as much as you can and try not to be so serious.