To my friends and followers,
Thank you for your support and interest in my blog! Watch for my 2nd book to be released in 2015! I plan to improve this site and post more often.
If you have topics, issues related to PD or interviews that you would like me to address or explore , please let me know. I wish you all a very Happy New Year!
What does another New Year’s mean?
- It means that I can disregard all the junk food that I ate last year and start with a clean slate.
- I can watch When Harry Met Sally and count my blessings that I have a wonderful spouse.
- It means I have to complete ALL of the projects that I neglected or left unfinished plus create new projects to leave uncompleted for next year!
- I have an excuse to drink sparkling wine and stay up late to sing a song that I’m not sure I understand.
- I can make semi-firm promises to myself that I may or may not keep.
- I can write checks and letters for at least a month with the wrong year on them.
- I’ll be saying, “Where did that year go?”
- I can pity those people in Times Square who actually choose to experience the human to Sardine can process.
- I can try to justify my need for juggling multiple paper calendars when all I need is the ONE on my smartphone.
- I have to hurry up my tax preparation so I can file an extension to get even more time.
- I can practice procrastination to the point of being an art form!
- Make re-solutions to old habits.
- Join a health club for a week and bitch about my weight the remaining 51 weeks.
- Laugh as much as you can and try not to be so serious.
Posted on December 31, 2014, in Comedy, Parkinson's Disease, Wellness and tagged dreams, humor, Karl Robb, laughter, New Year, Parkinson's, Parkinson's Disease, patient, PD, PDPatient, positive thinking, procrastination, resolutions, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.