Posted on August 3, 2016, in Education, Education & Support, Health, Media & Trends, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Wellness and tagged 2016, a soft voice in a noisy world, and psychiatry, book, brain surgery, Can stress trigger Parkinson's disease?, cure, Disease, doctor, doctors, global, Health, illness, jnnp, Journal of neurology, Karl Robb, media, medicine, neurosurgery, Parkinson's Disease, patient, positive thinking, stress, support, Trying to understand stress as it relates to Parkinson's disease, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
Search my Posts
- An Exciting Documentary Project Called The Animated Mind of Oliver Sacks
- You’ve Got To Be A Kid, Sometimes! Let’s Go To the Movies!
- EverydayHealth.com Recognizes ASoftVoice.com Blog as One of the 10 Parkinson’s Disease Blogs to Help You Stay Fit and Positive!
- Accept Your Mission! It’s Not Impossible! Focus Your Energy, Wisely!
- AsoftVoice.com Recognized as one of the Best Blogs on Parkinson’s Disease for the 4th Year in a Row!
- Mother’s Day 2018
- Words Matter In Medicine–Compassion and Kindness Are 2 To Focus On!
- Some Parkinson’s events and sites to make you aware of this #ParkinsonsAwarenessMonth 2018
- A Video To Inspire!
- April Is Parkinson’s Disease Awareness Month!
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research support groups Uncategorized Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016