Posted on August 3, 2016, in Education, Education & Support, Health, Media & Trends, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Wellness and tagged 2016, a soft voice in a noisy world, and psychiatry, book, brain surgery, Can stress trigger Parkinson's disease?, cure, Disease, doctor, doctors, global, Health, illness, jnnp, Journal of neurology, Karl Robb, media, medicine, neurosurgery, Parkinson's Disease, patient, positive thinking, stress, support, Trying to understand stress as it relates to Parkinson's disease, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
- Mother’s Day 2018
- Words Matter In Medicine–Compassion and Kindness Are 2 To Focus On!
- Some Parkinson’s events and sites to make you aware of this #ParkinsonsAwarenessMonth 2018
- A Video To Inspire!
- April Is Parkinson’s Disease Awareness Month!
- Stephen Hawking Went Far and Beyond Thus Excelling Limits, Barriers, and Boundaries!
- Goodbye To Toys!
- Don’t Expect Everyone To Understand Parkinson’s-2018!
- AsoftVoice.com celebrates a decade of blogging on Parkinson’s disease!
- Rock Steady Boxing–It’s so much more than just boxing!
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research support groups Uncategorized Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016