Posted on January 26, 2017, in A Soft Voice book, Education, Education & Support, Health, Media & Trends, Philosophy, Wellness and tagged a soft voice in a noisy world, blog, book, cure, Disease, doctor, doctors, dreams, Explore your creativity!, Health, illness, Karl Robb, media, medicine, nature, Orb 3D, Parkinson's, Parkinson's Disease, Photo Creation - 3D, photography, positive thinking, reiki, share it, stress, support, wellness. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
Search my Posts
- Feeling Grateful-Happy Thanksgiving!
- It’s National Family Caregivers Month-Here are some thoughts!
- Rock Steady Boxing is making a difference in my Parkinson’s disease!
- Washington Nationals Win MLB World Championship!
- A Day of Parkinson’s Education in Williamsburg
- 2019 APDA Education Day in Williamsburg VA this Saturday 9/28
- Remembering The Best Part of Ourselves
- Alike but Different!
- Protect Yourself from Summer Dangers
- Upcoming Victory Summit in Philadelphia
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health health union Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research self care support groups Uncategorized Videos Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016