Daily Archives: March 15, 2017
If you are an animal lover, dog or cat person, intuitive, or just simply aware, these observations may not be as eye-opening as some of my epiphanies, but here are some of the observations, realized from living with Lily:
1. In her eyes, if I’m having a less good day, all she wants to do is be with me and make my day better.
2. Parkinson’s symptoms don’t disturb her. She loves me for who I am and what I am. I am part of her pack, no matter what.
3. When times are stressful or anxious, Lily is waiting in the wings with her ball or stuffed toy, to make me laugh or break the mood with a game of catch or fetch.
4. She reminds me not to take myself so seriously.
5. She reminds me that you can say an awful lot with just your eyes. Words are not always necessary to get your message across.