Posted on October 9, 2018, in A Soft Voice book, Dealing and Healing Workbook, Education, Education & Support, Inspiring Stories, living well, Media & Trends, mind body spirit, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Reiki, self care, Wellness and tagged Angela Robb, book signing, books for sale, fairfax county libraries, independent authors, indie author day, indie author day 2018, Karl Robb, national indie author day, Parkinson's Disease, pd author, pd authors, pd independent author, pohick library, signed books. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
Search my Posts
- Getting What You Need-Support
- Saying It Gracefully Through Poetry—Robin Morgan’s TED Talk
- Ideas For The New Year
- Season’s Greetings from Karl Robb at asoftvoice.com
- Feeling Grateful-Happy Thanksgiving!
- It’s National Family Caregivers Month-Here are some thoughts!
- Rock Steady Boxing is making a difference in my Parkinson’s disease!
- Washington Nationals Win MLB World Championship!
- A Day of Parkinson’s Education in Williamsburg
- 2019 APDA Education Day in Williamsburg VA this Saturday 9/28
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health health union Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research self care support groups Uncategorized Videos Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016