Posted on October 9, 2018, in A Soft Voice book, Dealing and Healing Workbook, Education, Education & Support, Inspiring Stories, living well, Media & Trends, mind body spirit, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Reiki, self care, Wellness and tagged Angela Robb, book signing, books for sale, fairfax county libraries, independent authors, indie author day, indie author day 2018, Karl Robb, national indie author day, Parkinson's Disease, pd author, pd authors, pd independent author, pohick library, signed books. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
Search my Posts
- Parkinson’s is Still a Mystery!
- Celebrating Indie Author Day this Saturday October 13!
- We Can Work Through Pressure
- What Every Person with Parkinson’s Needs to Know About Air Travel
- Being Malleable Opens Potential Benefit!
- Here are some online live events you should catch this week!
- Summer Reprise – Tips for Staying Positive and Proactive
- An Exciting Documentary Project Called The Animated Mind of Oliver Sacks
- You’ve Got To Be A Kid, Sometimes! Let’s Go To the Movies!
- EverydayHealth.com Recognizes ASoftVoice.com Blog as One of the 10 Parkinson’s Disease Blogs to Help You Stay Fit and Positive!
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research self care support groups Uncategorized Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016