Posted on October 9, 2018, in A Soft Voice book, Dealing and Healing Workbook, Education, Education & Support, Inspiring Stories, living well, Media & Trends, mind body spirit, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Reiki, self care, Wellness and tagged Angela Robb, book signing, books for sale, fairfax county libraries, independent authors, indie author day, indie author day 2018, Karl Robb, national indie author day, Parkinson's Disease, pd author, pd authors, pd independent author, pohick library, signed books. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
Search my Posts
- Seeking Options!
- The Start of My Christmas Countdown!
- Thankfulness and The Holidays—Stay Tuned!
- Farewell and Thanks to Stan Lee!
- It was just Halloween—so let’s talk about it! WHAT SCARES YOU?
- My Halloween Observation!
- Parkinson’s is Still a Mystery!
- Celebrating Indie Author Day this Saturday October 13!
- We Can Work Through Pressure
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research self care support groups Uncategorized Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016