Posted on October 9, 2018, in A Soft Voice book, Dealing and Healing Workbook, Education, Education & Support, Inspiring Stories, living well, Media & Trends, mind body spirit, Parkinson's Disease, Philosophy, Reiki, self care, Wellness and tagged Angela Robb, book signing, books for sale, fairfax county libraries, independent authors, indie author day, indie author day 2018, Karl Robb, national indie author day, Parkinson's Disease, pd author, pd authors, pd independent author, pohick library, signed books. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
Search my Posts
- It’s World Parkinson’s Disease Day!
- The Power of an Amazing Quote
- Parkinson’s Disease Awareness Month 2019
- Building blocks for a future for better health!
- Conference Nirvana and The Real World!
- Expression Choices
- Who is paying the price?
- Perpetuate Kindness!
- Health Union’s Living With podcast features Karl and Angela Robb
- It’s The Little Things That Aren’t So Little!
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health health union Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research self care support groups Uncategorized Videos Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016