Where has the month of May gone?
It seems like I just took this picture in Alaska, but that was 2 years ago. Time creeps up on us, silently and subtlety. The month of May is rounding the corner and heading for the finish. As one who loves this time of year, I let time get away from me. In my focus and devotion to my projects and writing, I lost my sense of time. While my time has been spent productively, somehow, I missed the progression of time, as it happened. As weird as it sounds, it sounds even stranger as I try to explain it. Maybe, I need to go back to living by my calendar!
Please help us get in your local library!
Six copies of A Soft Voice in a Noisy World are in the Fairfax County Public Library! If you are in Northern Virginia and want to read this book from the library, 6 copies are available for your convenience.
We are excited about making our latest book, Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease and Other Health Conditions, available as well!
If you would like for your local library to have copies available in your area or are interested in our recently released workbook, Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s and Other Health Conditions please have your local library contact us or send us your library information.
Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 772-444-7622. Thank You!
What gets you out of bed every day?
What makes you happy?
What inspires you?
Every day may be about small victories.
Be proud of your achievements.
Don’t discount yourself or what you accomplish.
Today is the official launch of our second book!
RobbWorks (publishers of A Soft Voice in A Noisy World) unveils our 2nd book! Now available from Amazon, our new workbook is shipping and should be available from wherever you buy your books. The front and back of the book can be seen on Amazon.com!
Our second book, Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s and Other Health Conditions: A Workbook for Body, Mind, and Spirit is an exciting tool that provides new exercises to help enhance the mind, body, spirit connection. This workbook combines elements from the first book, A Soft Voice in a Noisy World to create over 100 exercises to help open the mind, ease the body, and enhance the spirit. When the three components improve, are combined, and work together, we may regain and achieve balance.
The workbook is arranged in an easy to follow format that allows for quick access to information and corresponding tools to make you think, ponder, and unveil possible improvements to your condition. The workbook is designed both for individuals as well as facilitators and support group members. Specially designated areas are specifically labeled to help support and communication groups of all-kinds to generate deep and meaningful discussions.
Many thanks to all our friends who told us and inspired Angela and I to write this workbook! We were told over and over how our first book went beyond Parkinson’s disease and applied to other health conditions and life in general. We are excited and proud of this book! We think you will find this to be a tool to use over and over as you need it.
A Soft Voice in A Noisy World: A Guide to Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease – 12/12/12 Book Launch!
To all our friends, followers and fans – I am excited to announce that today/Wednesday 12/12/12, I’m officially launching my first book: A Soft Voice in a Noisy World: A Guide to Dealing and Healing with Parkinson’s Disease.
As today is 12/12/12, I’m asking you to help promote the book by doing one or more of the following to help us get the word out about the book.
- Join our 12/12/12 book launch on Wednesday, December 12, 2012. Let’s make A Soft Voice In A Noisy World the most talked about book on Parkinson’s Disease!
- Please buy the book on Amazon (paperback and Kindle), Smashwords (lots of eFormats), Createspace, Kobo, or Barnes & Noble (Nook).
- “Like” us on Facebook, Smashwords, Createspace, Kobo, Barnes & Noble (Nook), Amazon (paperback and Kindle), or Pinterest.
- Share a mention or link via email, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, or by some other social media site to 12 or more friends who may have interest in learning about this book.
- Please take a moment to read a portion of this book and comment, review, rate, or blog about A Soft Voice In A Noisy World at any, some, or all of the sites listed above.
- Email us comments, suggestions, thoughts, or requests for speaking engagements to asoftvoiceatrobbworks.com.
- Help us get to 12,000 followers by 12/24/12. Follow us on Twitter@asoftvoicepd.
I hope you enjoy my book and find health and hope!