Tomorrow, James Parkinson‘s essay will be 200 years old. Since his discovery, modern medicine has made strides with L-Dopa and Carbi-dopa breakthroughs that have become the long-standing gold standard of regimens. Not to diminish the importance of the Levadopa breakthrough, but that was over a half a century ago.
Order our workbook!
Order our first book!
Blog & Book Awards
Search my Posts
- Protect Yourself from Summer Dangers
- Upcoming Victory Summit in Philadelphia
- Does the Parkinson’s Profile Exist?
- World Parkinson Congress (WPC) 2019 in Kyoto!
- The Mysterious Future
- Thursday 5/23/19 Dealing & Healing Book Reading & Author event in NoVA
- An Interview with journalist John Williams on his Parkinson’s journey and the common term that he created.
- An Informative Interview with Retired Dietitian, Kathrynne Holden
- It’s World Parkinson’s Disease Day!
- The Power of an Amazing Quote
My Recent TweetsMy Tweets
Search by Category
Search for Posts by CategoryApps A Soft Voice book Comedy Conferences & Symposiums Dealing and Healing Workbook Education Education & Support exercise Health health union Inspiring Stories living well Media & Trends Medications mind body spirit Parkinson's Disease PatientsLikeMe Philosophy Politics Reiki research self care support groups Uncategorized Videos Wellness World Parkinson Congress 2016